DFI session toru



Share: Embed and Rewind Content
Time to reflect and share with colleagues

  • What did I learn that increased my understanding of Manaiakalani kaupapa and pedagogy?
  • What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow as a professional?
  • What did I learn that could be used with my learners?  
  • What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow in my personal life?Pepeha - using google slides to add a visual dimension to pepeha...

    Slides - shortcuts, explore tool...

    Youtube channels - great way to monitor what students are able to view - to minimise the potential to land on unrelated content... This is going to be excellent for completing 'focussed listening' activities with students...

Comments

  1. Katrina, I like the way you have numbered your posts and attached your links. I see there is still so much to learn about the layout of our posts. Yours is very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DFI session ono (04/05/18)

DFI 2018 - Session Wha