DFI 2018 - Session Wha
Share: Embed and Rewind Content
Time to reflect and share with colleagues
- What did I learn that increased my understanding of Manaiakalani kaupapa and pedagogy?
learning for students.
- What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow as a professional?Hapara - review session with students re: where to store/save their work in folder so it is more accessible for all to be able to provide feedback etc.
- What did I learn that could be used with my learners?Screencastify: how can i utilise this in my programmes? Students rehearsing lines, reading out loud - getting used to the sound of their own voice, recording live drama/music performances - this will be a handy tool for students to review their own performance techniques, musicianship, presentation skills. Huge potential for consistent, meaningful reflections of student learning - students could then post on their blog... if they are happy to document their 'work in progress'... perhaps the video recording could inform the reflection - but there would be no expectation that studentsChromebooks - Digital Dig 2018 handy tips, shortcuts, how to take screenshots on a chrome book... etc...,iPads: using google drawings, using pages and keynote with students, benefits of providing students with iPads that have limited 'app' access
- What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow in my personal life?
Pepeha - great to revisit and extend my knowledge... it was also awesome to add in the visual aspect of the maunga, awa, roto, marae to really enhance the connections...
Hi Katrina
ReplyDeleteI love your pepeha. I like the way that you have acknowledged both of your cultures/nationalities. I wondered how to combine where I come from (Niue) and where I now live (NZ). Thanks for inspiring me to improve my pepeha.
Sandy