DFI Session Whitu
Google Hangouts...
How could I use this - with purpose, effectively, in my class room practice...
I guess... it could be a great way to engage in a rehearsal where everyone is at different venues? Which could definitely come in handy when students have a broad range of commitments and are unable to attend a rehearsal at the same time... Although I'm not certain of the quality of the sound produced? (This would require an excellent wifi connection for all students involved...) A potentially good idea in theory perhaps...
A great way to collaborate ideas in the early stages of music composition... the muses don't always appear in the timetabled hours at school - so if students are able to connect outside of school this could be a way that they can brainstorm/jam musical ideas together?
Something to ponder...
How could I use this - with purpose, effectively, in my class room practice...
I guess... it could be a great way to engage in a rehearsal where everyone is at different venues? Which could definitely come in handy when students have a broad range of commitments and are unable to attend a rehearsal at the same time... Although I'm not certain of the quality of the sound produced? (This would require an excellent wifi connection for all students involved...) A potentially good idea in theory perhaps...
A great way to collaborate ideas in the early stages of music composition... the muses don't always appear in the timetabled hours at school - so if students are able to connect outside of school this could be a way that they can brainstorm/jam musical ideas together?
Something to ponder...
Hi Katrina, it is a handy tool when you have so many students who are at different places at the same time to be able to connect with each other.
ReplyDelete